I love to have this on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 T oil in a large skillet.
- 2Add turkey and cook about 5 minutes, stirring to break up the meat; remove from skillet.
- 3Heat the remaining oil in the same skillet and saute carrots, zucchini, and onions for 1 minute.
- 4Add turkey, soy sauce, sugar, and garlic powder; cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- 5Turn into a serving dish and accompany with lettuce leaves.
- 6To eat, wrap filling in lettuce leaves (use lettuce leaf like a taco shell).
- 7Variation: Spoon the meat mixture over a bed of salad greens for an Asian-style salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.3
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 179.3 mg
- Sodium 270.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 42.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free soy sauce