Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love to have this on hand.
Make and share this Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 2 T oil in a large skillet.
- Add turkey and cook about 5 minutes, stirring to break up the meat; remove from skillet.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same skillet and saute carrots, zucchini, and onions for 1 minute.
- Add turkey, soy sauce, sugar, and garlic powder; cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Turn into a serving dish and accompany with lettuce leaves.
- To eat, wrap filling in lettuce leaves (use lettuce leaf like a taco shell).
- Variation: Spoon the meat mixture over a bed of salad greens for an Asian-style salad.