Asian-Style Barbecue Pork Chops and Succotash
- Season the pork chops with the five-spice powder and grill seasoning.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the chops and cook for 6 minutes on each side. Add 1/4 cup hoisin sauce, turning the chops to coat. Keep warm.
- In another large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the bell pepper and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add the corn, snow peas and scallions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup hoisin sauce and the hot sauce. Serve alongside the chops.