My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 center-cut boneless pork chops (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tablespoon McCormick grill seasoning
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen corn
- 1 cup snow peas, Coarsely chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1Season the pork chops with the five-spice powder and grill seasoning.
- 2In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
- 3Add the chops and cook for 6 minutes on each side. Add 1/4 cup hoisin sauce, turning the chops to coat. Keep warm.
- 4In another large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
- 5Add the bell pepper and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add the corn, snow peas and scallions and cook for 3 minutes.
- 6Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup hoisin sauce and the hot sauce. Serve alongside the chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian-Style Barbecue Pork Chops and Succotash
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.0
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.9 mg
- Sodium 674.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder
McCormick grill seasoning