- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 9 ounces cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli slaw and mushrooms to pan, and cook 3-4 minutes (or until crisp-tender), stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken, broth, and garlic-pepper; stir.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, until hot.
- Stir soy sauce and cornstarch together until smooth; add to skillet mixture.
- Stir constantly for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Place chicken mixture on tortillas and roll up.