Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Eat Well Stay Well
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons jalepeno pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups arugula leaves
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half (red and or or yellow)
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sliced in half rounds
- 6 oil-cured black olives, slivered
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, vinegar, pepper sauce, oil, salt, sugar and pepper.
- In a salad bowl, combine the arugula, lettuce, orange, olives, and onion.
- Add dressing and toss to coat well.