- 8 pieces wonton wrappers
- 1⁄4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet red peppers, chopped
- 7 ounces canned artichoke hearts, without oil, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 tablespoon finely chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin hole, allowing ends to extend above cups.
- Coat edges of wrappers with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine cheeses, cayenne pepper and mustard in a medium bowl, Stir in red pepper,onions and artichoke hearts; spoon about 1 Tbsp of cheese mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake until cheese mixture is set and edges of wrappers are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.