Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have an aversion to mayo (even if it is hidden in dips). I found this recipe about 5 years ago and it is now a holiday staple. Yummy with tortilla chips, pita slices or even smeared on french bread!
- 2 cups frozen creamed spinach (I usually use 2 packages)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, w/liquid
- 1 can artichoke heart, draind and halved
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temp
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Spoon into greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until hot.
This is my favorite spinach dip recipe, too! Except I nuke mine because I always make it at holidays and there's no room in the oven. I serve it with Fritos Scoops. Yummy! :o)