1/3 Photos of Artichoke Sauce With Linguini
Yummy pasta recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (I use more!!)
- 10 -12 canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (About 2 cans)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese or 1/4 cup romano cheese
- linguine (as much as you want!)
- 1Cook oil, butter, flour, chicken broth until it thickens.
- 2Add garlic, artichoke hearts, lemon juice, and cheese.
- 3Continue cooking until flavors blend (about 5 minutes).
- 4Ad capers and parsley.
- 5Toss with linguini cooked al dente.
- 6Top pasta dishes with small sliced black olives.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Sauce With Linguini
Serving Size: 1 (2018 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.3
- Calories from Fat 482
- Total Fat 53.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 852.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 14.3 g