1/1 Photo of Artichoke Quiche
This quiche makes a yummy, light dinner. Serve with a mug of soup, and a small tossed salad to complete the meal.
My Private Note
9inch Q ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut artichoke hearts into quarters, or large dice.
- 2In frying pan over low heat, add oil, saute whole garlic cloves for a minute or so.
- 3Add artichoke hearts and saute them until they start to brown.
- 4Remove garlic cloves, and let the artichokes cool.
- 5In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the cream, Romano and mozzerella cheeses and pepper, mixing well.
- 6Add the artichokes and the oil from the pan to the egg mixture, mix well.
- 7Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- 8Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 35 minutes or until filling is set and just starts to brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.6
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 153.0 mg
- Sodium 425.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pecorino romano cheese