This quiche makes a yummy, light dinner. Serve with a mug of soup, and a small tossed salad to complete the meal.
- Cut artichoke hearts into quarters, or large dice.
- In frying pan over low heat, add oil, saute whole garlic cloves for a minute or so.
- Add artichoke hearts and saute them until they start to brown.
- Remove garlic cloves, and let the artichokes cool.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the cream, Romano and mozzerella cheeses and pepper, mixing well.
- Add the artichokes and the oil from the pan to the egg mixture, mix well.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 35 minutes or until filling is set and just starts to brown.