1/4 Photos of Arroz De Marisco
Arroz de marisco is a very well know recipe. There are many version of it. This is an easy and quite soupy one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (450 g) canned tomatoes (chopped or fresh tomatoes)
- 5 cups fish stock or 5 cups vegetable broth or 5 cups water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salsa verde (optional)
- 1 onion (large, chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 500 g seafood (1 pound, mixture of prawns, mussels, small calamari, crab)
- 2 cups rice (as for risotto such as arborio, vialone..)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 250 g fish fillets (1/2 pound in 1 inch cubes)
- chili (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- parsley (or cilantro to taste)
- 1In a pot bring to boil water or broth and tomatoes, adjust salt to taste. Keep warm.
- 2In another big pot fry onion and garlic with the oil until transparent.
- 3Add salsa verde, shellfish, calamari and rice (keep mussels aside). Cook for further 2 minutes.
- 4Add wine and hot tomatoes-mix.
- 5Add fish cubes stir once.
- 6Arrange mussels on it.
- 7Let it cook for about 16-18 minutes but don’t overcook it.
- 8During cooking if necessary add water and season with chili, salt and pepper.
- 9It should be slightly “al dente” and still enough liquid.
- 10Sprinkle with the parsley or cilantro and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arroz De Marisco
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.1
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 668.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: