1/3 Photos of Arrosto Insalata Di Cavolfiore Italian Cauliflower Salad
Yummy authentic Italian ingredients of black olives, anchovies and capers, make this the wonderful salad for an Italian menu.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 anchovies, rinsed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons black olives, rinsed
- 1 -2 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 1 cauliflower, rinsed and broken into bite size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded cut into chunks
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Toss cauliflower, peppers and garlic with just enough olive oil to coat and season with pepper and herbs. Can salt but take care because the anchovies, olives, and capers have salt.
- 3Roast on a cookie sheet pan until crisp-tender about 20 minutes.
- 4Cool about 20 minutes to room temperature.
- 5Roughly chop the anchovies, olives and capers. Stir in the oil and vinegar.
- 6Pour over the roasted veggies.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arrosto Insalata Di Cavolfiore Italian Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 94.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g