Anchovy and Caper Salad Dressing
Anchovies and capers are two of my favorite things. This salad dressing might not be for everyone but that is ok... that leaves more for me. From Jamie Oliver's cookbook The Naked Chef.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 tablespoon small caper
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl. No salt needed because of the capers and anchovies.
- Thanks Leslie for the cookbook!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Absolutely loved this dressing! It's slightly reminiscent of a Caesar, only not as heavy. Loved the capers, the anchovies, and the lemony tang! I did chop the anchovies, but then mashed them in the oil so they would totally permeate the dressing. Added a bit of freshly grated parm, too (but not too much! Yum - we'll definitely be making this again!