Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 hrs
A chicken crock pot casserole.
Make and share this Arabian Chicken Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 3 1⁄2 cups tomato juice
- 1 lb chicken meat, cooked and cut up
- 2 small raw potatoes, diced
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cut up
- 1 large onion, diced
- 6 stalks celery, with tops, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 3⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- onion powder
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Place all ingredients in crock pot in order listed, except for the cheese.
- Cover and cook 8-10 hours on medium heat.
- Serve with cheese.