Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This easy recipe will become a family favorite.
- 4 cups herb stuffing cubes
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot
- 1⁄3 cup frozen chopped onion
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1⁄3 cup apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Spray inside of crock pot with cooking spray.
- Mix stuffing, broth, apricots and onions in slow cooker.
- Place pork in crock pot.
- Brush with jam and vinegar.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hrs or until tender.
- Stir stuffing before serving.
I made this for dinner last night and my guest really enjoyed it. I used a 2 1/2 pound pork tenderling which I browned before adding to the crockpot. After 4 hours it was almost done. I turned the crockpot down to warm for the last 4 hours and it still over cooked slightly. The dressing turned out slightly mushy also. But the flavors were wonderful. I'll decrease the cooking time next time. Made for PAC Spring 2008.