Top Review by pvfrannie
Yay!!! I have been searching for this recipe. Tried it about 20 years ago and couldn't remember all the ingredients. This is one of my favorites. So easy, delicious and classy!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, sliced in 1 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Flatten tenderloin pieces.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet; saute pork about 2 minutes on each side; remove pork from pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon butter, jam, onion, mustard and vinegar to pan.
- Cover and simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add pork and heat through.