Recipe by Carolyn Jay
This is a very tasty and simple recipe with only 7 ingredients. The marinade can also be used on chicken thighs or lamb steaks. Meat can also be marinated overnight. Serve with salad or vegetables.
Top Review by Merlot
This is awesome! We absolutely loved the flavor of the marinade. The chicken turned out very tender and flavorful. The apricot nectar is a great combination along with the mustard. Thanks for wharing this winner, Carolyn J. I'm off to check out your other recipes.
- 1⁄2 cup apricot nectar
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 chicken breast fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a marinade by combining the first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Add chicken fillets to dish, turning to coat in marinade. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Add chicken to heated frypan or greased barbecue plate, then cook over a low heat, basting with some of the marinade until chicken is browned on both sides and cooked through.