Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I know that this sounds weird, but it really is an amazing desert! It's great at potlucks and such.
- 1 (3 ounce) package apricot gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 9 ounces Cool Whip, softened
- Mix jello, pineapple, and sugar together and boil until dissolved.
- let sit, when partly set whip until foamy.
- beat until smooth, then add in cream cheese and milk, stir until thouroughly blended.
- Add in cool whip.
- Enjoy! :).