Recipe by Indiana Nurse
This is a very simple recipe that tastes great. Great for dinner in a hurry! And, did I say, it is yummy??????
Top Review by ~Naner~
This was so easy to prepare and I loved the flavors. Used chicken tenders. Served this over brown rice with a tropical fruit salad on the side. Will serve again using chicken breasts.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine in a large bowl, preserves and mustard.
- (for less spicier recipe use less mustard and for spicier, use more mustard.) Cut chicken breasts into 2 inch wide strips and put in apricot mixture.
- Generously coat the chicken.
- Place chicken into baking dish.
- Cover with remaining sauce.
- Cook for about 45 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh apricots if desired.