Recipe by Mille®
When I make these, I use Lea & Perrins White Wine Worcestershire Sauce For Chicken instead of regular Worcestershire sauce.
Top Review by BeanieJ
Real good but too spicy for my taste; hubby's too. Maybe next time I will use 1/2 of the hot sauce and 6 ounces of BBQ sauce. That would calm them down. Then I'm sure this would be a 5* recipe. Thanks!
- 3 dozen chicken wings (1st and 2nd wing pieces)
- 12 fluid ounces louisiana hot sauce
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake or deep-fry the wings until they are done.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients except flour in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat.
- When warm, add flour to thicken sauce; stir frequently.
- When sauce is thick, cover bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish with sauce.
- Mix the rest of the sauce with wings and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 300°F for about 20 minutes or until warm.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
- These are great reheated, but be warned that they get hotter each time!