Delicious Grilled Chicken Marinade
photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- Put the amount of chicken that you want to grill in the bottom of a big bowl.
- In another bowl put all above ingredients in and whisk together.
- Then pour the prepared marinade over the chicken, and refrigerate overnight, or for 4-5 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
The flavor of this marinade is fabulous; and the smell while cooking was terrific too! I have made a similar recipe for years, but this is equally easy and I think it just tastes better! I did reduce the recipe by 2/3's and grilled my chicken breasts on an indoor grill. I'll certainly be going back to this again! Thanks for sharing, PatisserieFan! Made for Spring PAC 2010 - http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
see 10 more reviews