- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) carton nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 3⁄4 cup peeled and chopped apple
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place baking cups in a muffin pan.
- For topping: Combine topping ingredients until crumbly; set aside.
- For muffins: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Beat together yogurt, egg, oil and milk in small bowl.
- Add to flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Gently stir in apples and raisins.
- Spoon batter into bake cups, filling even with top of bake cups.
- Sprinkle topping over each muffin.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan.