Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Sift flour with baking powder.
- Beat eggs with 1 1/2 C sugar (brown or white) until light.
- Stir in the flour mixture, then stir in the heavy cream.
- Melt 4 T of butter; stir in cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Pour butter mixture into a 13x9-inch pan.
- Place sliced apples over butter mixture then gently spread dough over apples.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes; reduce heat to 325 and bake another 20-25 minutes, or until done.
- Cool for at least 5 minutes; turn out onto a serving pan.
- Serve with ice cream, whipped topping, or milk.