1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour with baking powder.
- 2Beat eggs with 1 1/2 C sugar (brown or white) until light.
- 3Stir in the flour mixture, then stir in the heavy cream.
- 4Melt 4 T of butter; stir in cinnamon and brown sugar.
- 5Pour butter mixture into a 13x9-inch pan.
- 6Place sliced apples over butter mixture then gently spread dough over apples.
- 7Bake at 350 for 25 minutes; reduce heat to 325 and bake another 20-25 minutes, or until done.
- 8Cool for at least 5 minutes; turn out onto a serving pan.
- 9Serve with ice cream, whipped topping, or milk.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1736 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4792.9
- Calories from Fat 1521
- Total Fat 169.0 g
- Saturated Fat 101.4 g
- Cholesterol 937.2 mg
- Sodium 1705.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 791.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 565.2 g
- Protein 50.8 g