Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Defrost puff pastry and roll out on pastry cloth.
- Roll slightly with rolling pin to square shape.
- Roll 1 inch of edge over and crimp on all sides.
- Combine apples, sugar, and salt.
- Make 3 rows of sliced apples.
- Combine egg and water and brush on edges with pastry brush.
- Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Combine preserves with grand marnier or orange juice.
- Heat to boil and pass through strainer.
- Using brush, spread evenly over tart.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with whipping cream or ice cream.