Recipe by *SpeechTeachMe*
This is a nice change from Maple Syrup. Tastes great on pancakes, waffles and ice cream. My family has been making this for years. Also nice to give as a gift with a decorated bottle.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour Apple juice in a saucepan.
- Add sugar.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat, simmer until sugar dissolves.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour into glass bottle.
- Add Cinnamon Stick and close the bottle.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve warm on anything you use syrup on.