Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a great dessert. Simple to make, but with a big taste.
- 2 (20 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsifted flour
- 1⁄4 cup cold margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup long cooking oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Spread apple filling in buttered 9" square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, melted margarine, cinnamon and nutmeg, mix well.
- Pour over apple filling.
- In medium bowl, combine sugar and flour, cut in cold margarine until crumbly.
- Add nuts and oats.
- Sprinkle over custard.
- Bake 50- 55 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This turned out very runny! It was a gooey mess.
Very nice dessert. Really loved the topping.
This was delicious! Me and my boyfriend loved it! That was dinner lastnight. Thank you!