Recipe by DailyInspiration
A nice change from a tomato-based salsa. Sounds refreshing! *Prep time does not include 30 minute refrigeration time.
Top Review by elizabethhart8_10360905
I made this because I pretty much had all the ingredients, however I made some changes. <br/>I added celery and I used parsley instead of cilantro as I didn't have cilantro and only used a<br/>jalapeño. I also added white onion. I was trying to use up the odds and ends in my vegetable drawers.
- 1 cup red apple, unpeeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup anaheim chili (seeded and minced)
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper (seeded and minced) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- tortilla chips