Recipe by Jencathen
This recipe is a big hit with my kids. It is easy to prepare and has loads of flavor. I took a recipe off another site and combines some of the comments from another user. I make it about once a month. I usually serve it over store bought Cornbread Stuffing and some can corn
Top Review by Nicknack123
So flavorful. I wish it had said to mix dry ingredients then sprinkle over. I didn't have a juice so I used a table spoon of apple cider vinegar and water. I cooked it 2 hr on high and 5 on low. That was too long. I will be making it again.
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 6 pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 3 apples, peeled cored and sliced
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
- salt and pepper
- butter, to saute
- Saute onion and apples in butter then place in crock pot.
- Add pork chops to crock pot.
- Pour the apple sauce, spices and apple juice on top.
- Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.