1/1 Photo of Apple Pie Cheesecake
26 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This comes from one of my favorite cooking magazine "Cooking Pleasures" This sounds like just the kind of cheesecake that should grace your fall table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml gingersnaps, crushed
- 88.74 ml butter, melting
- 680.38 g cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 118.29 ml whipping cream
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml amaretto flavoring or 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 medium firm tart apples, peeled thinly sliced
- 14.79 ml packed light brown sugar
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml packed light brown sugar
- 59.14 ml walnuts or 59.14 ml pecans, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 1Heat oven 350°F Spray bottom of 10" springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. In small bowl, stir together gingersnaps with 6 Tbs melted butter(crust). Press into bottom and 1/2" up sides of pan; wrap outside of pan with foil. Bake 5-7 minutes until set.
- 2Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Beat in eggs, egg yolk, cream, 2 Tbs flour and flavoring 1 minutes or until blended.
- 3In medium bowl, toss apples with 1 Tbs brown sugar and cinnamon until lightly coated.
- 4Pour half of the filling into crust; arrange apples over the filling, overlapping slightly. Pour remaining filling over apples. Bake 40 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup light brown sugar, 1/4 nuts and 1/4 cup melted butter(topping); sprinkle over cake. Bake 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and set 3" from edge. Cool on wire rack to room temperature.
- 6Refrigerate overnight.
- 7Store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.8
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 152.3 mg
- Sodium 503.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: