Apple Pie Cheesecake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Wow is all I can say-a great Autum dessert!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans (optional)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped peeled apples
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons caramel topping
- whipped cream
- 4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9 or 10-inch springform pan.
- Combine the first six ingredients and press into the bottom of the prepared springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes and cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs and beat on low until just combined.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Evenly pour over the baked crust.
- Toss the apples with lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and carefully spoon over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until center is almost set.
- REmove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of cheesecake to loosen.
- Drizzle with 4 T of the caramel topping.
- Continue to cool for 1 hour.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Remove sides from the pan.
- Just before serving garnish with whipping cream, chopped pecans and the remaining caramel.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION