This is a great combination and an easy dessert. If you like apple pie, you're probably like this and it's such a time saver. Top this warm dessert with the ice cream and you're kind of eating pie a la mode, but not quite :)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the egg and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine sugar, flour, powder and cinnamon.
- Add to egg gradually and beat until smooth.
- Fold in apple and nuts.
- Spoon into an 8 inch greased pan.
- Baked for 25 minutes or until center tests done.
- Cool until still slightly warm.
- Cut into 9 squares and top each piece with a 1/4 cup of ice cream.