Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was posted on a group I belong to. It got many great reviews. Takes 10 minutes to throw together and can be baking while you are eating dinner. Wonderful served warm with vanilla ice cream on top!
- 2 (8 count) packages crescent rolls
- 2 granny smith apples
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 ounces Mountain Dew soda
- Peel apples and slice into 8 sections. Seperate crescent rolls and roll 1 apple slice in each.
- Place in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Melt butter, add sugar and vanilla; stir well and pour over rolls.
- Finally add Mountain Dew.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.