Italian Style Rice and Beans
A quick and easy side dish that only takes 10 minutes to prepare.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can bush's best cannellini or (15 1/2 ounce) can bush's best great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2⁄3 cup instant rice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- fresh pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, covered, over medium-high heat.
- Uncover pan and continue cooking 2-3 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Dish is slightly saucy when completely cooled.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more