Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A version of the popular cake that is easy to cut up into squares for lunches etc. Very quick and easy to make. I got this recipe from a good friend and make it often.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 3.69 ml salt
- 59.14 ml shredded coconut
- 59.14 ml oatmeal
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml margarine, melted
- 566.99 g can apple pie filling
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 1 egg
- Mix the dry ingredients for the bottom.
- Add the margarine and mix well.
- Press into 9x13 pan and bake 10 minutes at 325.
- Combine filling ingredients and spread evenly over bottom once its done in the oven.
- Whisk together sour cream and egg and drizzle over top of filling.
- Bake at 325 for another 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut.