Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A version of the popular cake that is easy to cut up into squares for lunches etc. Very quick and easy to make. I got this recipe from a good friend and make it often.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- Mix the dry ingredients for the bottom.
- Add the margarine and mix well.
- Press into 9x13 pan and bake 10 minutes at 325.
- Combine filling ingredients and spread evenly over bottom once its done in the oven.
- Whisk together sour cream and egg and drizzle over top of filling.
- Bake at 325 for another 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut.