Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Adapted from Elegant Foods & Desserts
- 118.29 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 59.14 ml quick-cooking oats
- 19.71 ml brown sugar
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 2 (170.09 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 44.37 ml sour cream
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.59 ml ground ginger
- 158.51 ml sliced peeled apple
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml quick-cooking oats
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 9.85 ml cold butter
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, oats and brown sugar; stir in butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Stir in the sour cream, cinnamon and ginger.
- Pour over crust.
- Arrange apple slices over filling.
- For topping, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over apple.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers.