1 hr 10 mins
A sure winner. I always make this on request and never have leftovers. Awesome if eaten hot with vanilla ice cream. I usually make with less sugar - I use 1 cup each rather than 1 1/2 cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, core and slice apples.
- 2Mix apples with salt, cinnamon and vanilla.
- 3Put apples into 9x13 baking pan.
- 4Combine topping ingredients (flour, sugars, butter and oatmeal) until crumbly.
- 5Crumble topping evenly over apples.
- 6Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 217.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 60.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g