Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Tasty apple crisp that smells so good in the fall!
- 8 apples
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar (mixed with cinnamon in cup)
- 2⁄3 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Peel apples and slice into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with some sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix oatmeal, brown sugar, Bisquick, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle over the apples.
- Bake until tender -- about 35-40 minutes at 375°F.