Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These muffins are part of our Thanksgiving tradition. Since we have many dishes for this holiday, I often make these muffins in mini-muffin pans and bake them only half as long.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, oil, sour cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir apple, cranberries, and walnuts into wet mixture.
- Fold wet mixture into dry ingredients.
- I use an ice cream scoop to measure batter into greased muffin cups .
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Thanks for a delicious and flexible recipe! I used whole-wheat flour, added 1/4 c ground flax, apple sauce instead of oil, yogurt instead of sour cream, and 1 cup each of apples (1 large Cortland) and cranberries. My only change would be to double the cinnamon. These will definitely be remade.
these were so tasty! I used whole wheat flour, and yogurt instead of sour cream, and almonds instead of walnuts. They were moist and a great way to use cranberries, will definitely be making these again.
A great tasting simple muffin recipe.I used whole wheat flour instead of white.I also added 1/4 cup of flax and 1/4 cup wheat germ.I also omitted the salt.