1/3 Photos of Apple Cranberry French Toast
24 hrs 15 mins
Served this as part of brunch for family gathering, it was a huge hit!!24 hrs in frige and 40 minutes cooking. from local newpaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar, butter and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 2Add apples and cranberries, toss to coat well.
- 3Spread apple mixture evenly over bottom of baking dish.
- 4Arrange bread on top.
- 5Mix eggs, milk, vanilla and remaining 2 teaspoons cinnamon until well blended.
- 6Pour mixture over bread, soaking bread completely.
- 7Cover and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
- 8Bake, covered with aluminum foil, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven, let stand 5 minutes, serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cranberry French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 117.6 mg
- Sodium 269.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g