1/3 Photos of Apple Cranberry Bundt Cake
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
This cake is very easy to make. Looked delicious when I seen it made on TV everyone that tasted it said it was moist and yummy. The recipe comes courtsy KCRA TV and Apple Hill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 709.77 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 473.18 ml apples, peeled & sliced
- 236.59 ml canola oil
- 236.59 ml fresh cranberries, chopped
- 236.59 ml nuts, chopped
- 473.18 ml sugar or 236.59 ml Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; prepare bundt or tube pan by greasing & flouring.
- 2Mix together flour. salt & baking powder.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together until blended, batter will be stiff.
- 4Spread into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 5Topping: Mix all ingredients together; EXCEPT powdered sugar; until well blended.
- 6Pour topping over and down sides of hot cake while still in pan.
- 7Let cool for 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- 8Optional; dust top with powdered sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cranberry Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.2
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 285.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g