- 473.18 ml flour
- 19.71 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 78.07 ml butter
- 177.44 ml apple cider
- 0.59 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in apple cider until soft dough forms and leaves sides of bowl.
- Turn out on floured surface. Knead into a ball and pat out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut into biscuits. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Prick with fork.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Cool on rack.