Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very different breakfast casserole from the usual baked french toast or egg ones. You will be pleasantly surprised like I was on this one!
- In small bowl, mix sour cream with brown sugar and chill.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layer 6 toast slices in greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Cover with ham.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cup cheese over ham.
- Layer remaining 6 slices toast over cheese.
- Spread pie filling over toast.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350°F.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake additional 5 minutes until cheese melts.
- To serve cut into squares and top with a dollop of sour cream/brown sugar mixture.
- We also like it with butter and maple syrup and totally omit the sour cream but it is great both ways.