A very different breakfast casserole from the usual baked french toast or egg ones. You will be pleasantly surprised like I was on this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, mix sour cream with brown sugar and chill.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Layer 6 toast slices in greased 13x9 baking pan.
- 4Cover with ham.
- 5Sprinkle 1 1/2 cup cheese over ham.
- 6Layer remaining 6 slices toast over cheese.
- 7Spread pie filling over toast.
- 8Sprinkle with granola.
- 9Bake 25 minutes at 350°F.
- 10Top with remaining cheese.
- 11Bake additional 5 minutes until cheese melts.
- 12To serve cut into squares and top with a dollop of sour cream/brown sugar mixture.
- 13We also like it with butter and maple syrup and totally omit the sour cream but it is great both ways.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Breakfast Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.2
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 155.4 mg
- Sodium 1264.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 39.4 g
- Protein 24.7 g