Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A recipe from the Potluck Cookbook.
Make and share this Apple, Bean and Ham Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless ham
- 3 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dark molasses
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut ham into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine ham, beans, apple, onion, brown sugar, molasses, mustard and allspice in 3 quart casserole, mix well. Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed.
- Sprinkle with green onions before serving.