Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This recipe was born out of needing a quick bread recipe and being out of many ingredients, so I just used what I had!
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups natural applesauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup dried apricot, diced
- 1⁄2 cup apple, finely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350, grease a 9 X 5 loaf pan.
- Stir together all ingredients until blended.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, done when toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, loosen sides with knife and turn out onto cooling rack.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
- Can be stored for 4 days at room temp, 10 days in fridge (yeah, like it will last that long!).