1/2 Photos of Apple and Pistachio Salad
From Vegetarian cookbook by Nava Atlas. I love her cookbooks. Recipe has only a few minor changes. Try this as a filling in pita pockets!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml unsalted pistachios, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 3 medium tart apples, cored and diced (peel the apples only if they are thick skinned)
- 59.14 ml raisins or 59.14 ml mixed dried fruit
- 1 medium celery, with leaves diced
- 29.58 ml fresh mint, chopped (NOT dried)
- 1Toast pistachio nuts and set aside to cool.
- 2Once you've cooled and chopped the pistachios, combine them with the remaining salad ingredients.
- 3Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a non-reactive bowl.
- 4Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- 5Divide and place a serving on a bed of lettuce.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Pistachio Salad
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 25.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g