Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Sweet BBq Meatballs Great for get togethers.
Make and share this Appetizer Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lb pre-prepared frozen meatballs
- Mix sauce ingredients together first then add the meatballs.
- Cook in a crockpot on high for a few hours then turn down to low.
What sets this recipe aside for other similair ones is the addition of the lemon juice & worchestershire sauce. Easy to put together & blends into a great sweet/sour sauce with abit of tangy flavour. Made this for a work gathering & it went over well, thanks for sharing.