1/1 Photo of Anytime Cheesy Potatoes
Crafty Lady 13's Note:
Easy, cheesy potatoes to make that are a real crowd pleaser. These are made with frozen shredded hash browns and you can make these in the oven or in the crockpot. Very easy to make and loaded with flavor. You could add cubed ham to this and serve it as an entree with a salad and rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) sour cream
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups corn flakes or 2 cups French-fried onions, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine hash browns, 1/2 cup melted butter, cheddar cheese soup, sour cream, chopped onion, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Place mixture in a 3 quart casserole dish.
- 3Mix crushed corn flakes and 1/4 cup melted butter together and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casserole.
- 4Baked covered in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- 5Can be made in crockpot. Cook on high for 3 - 4 hours or on low for 7 - 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anytime Cheesy Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.3
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 102.1 mg
- Sodium 729.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 16.2 g