Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and simple, this is one of those back of the package recipes. Kraft.
Make and share this Antipasto Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- pepperoncini pepper (to garnish)
- pitted olive (to garnish)
- Toss lettuce, pepperoni, onion and 1 cup of the cheese in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing.
- Plate salad and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Garnish with pepperoncini and olives.
Loved this salad, it was a nice change. I used homemade Italian dressing and substituted the cheese to Swiss. Threw in a few green and black olives too. Very good, thanks!
An excellent, easily-made recipe.
This made a wonderful easy salad for our Christmas Eve celebration. This was made as written.