A good, light salad for picnics with a great, fresh flavor! Can also be used as a main dish for those hot summer days! I like to use rotelle (wheel shaped pasta) as the ingredients get stuck in the spokes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 lb salami, diced
- 1 cup crumbled mozzarella cheese or 1 cup provolone cheese or 1 cup asiago cheese, etc
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 sprig mint, chopped
- 1/2-1 ounce basil, chopped
- 1/2 lb cooked pasta, rinsed
- 1Combine the ingredients for the dressing and shake/mix well.
- 2Combine the ingredients for the salad and top with the salad dressing.
- 3Mix gently until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- 4Serve cold or at room temperature.
- 5Flavors will improve and blend if salad has a few hours to sit.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.0
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 725.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers