Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent for your next get-together as a side dish or as a main dish with a loaf of bread.
Make and share this Antipasto Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb shell pasta
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb asiago cheese, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichokes, drained and chopped coarse
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced very fine
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, and cool under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, salami, pepperoni, Asiago cheese, black olives, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, pimientos, artichokes, scallions, garlic and tomatoes. Stir in the envelope of dressing mix. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, parsley, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over the salad, and mix well.