Excellent for your next get-together as a side dish or as a main dish with a loaf of bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shell pasta
- 1/4 lb genoa salami, chopped
- 1/4 lb pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 lb asiago cheese, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichokes, drained and chopped coarse
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced very fine
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, and cool under cold water.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the pasta, salami, pepperoni, Asiago cheese, black olives, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, pimientos, artichokes, scallions, garlic and tomatoes. Stir in the envelope of dressing mix. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 3To prepare the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, parsley, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- 4Just before serving, pour dressing over the salad, and mix well.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.3
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 682.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix