Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Found this recipe as I was searching for a Antipasto recipe that I once had at a wedding. Haven't tried this one but I sure will. Have to post it in here so I wont forget about it!!
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (44 ounce) bottle catsup
- 2 (8 ounce) cans carrots, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped mushrooms
- 3 sweet pickles, chopped
- 3 sour dill pickles, chopped
- 20 stuffed olives, chopped
- 8 peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) cans tuna
- Brown onions in oil.
- Add peppers and cook until soft.
- Add everything but the tuna and heat until boiling.
- Add tuna; cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool and pour into containers.
- Keeps well. Can be frozen.
- Serve with crackers.